Sports Collectibles - We are the Industry Leader and Here's Why
Our Sports Auctions Include Baseball Cards, Autographed Memorabilia, and more...
- Our auctions are followed Nationally by ESPN, CNBC, Bloomberg and many others. Every Goldin Auctions catalog is exciting and will contain plenty of 'eye candy' for the sports collector.
- From Baseball Cards to Autographed Memorabilia, we offer multiple high resolution images in our online auctions and special items feature in exclusive online videos.
- Our Catalogs Feature the Industry's Highest Percentage of "Fresh" Items That Have Never Been Offered to the Public Before, Acquired Directly From the Agents, Athletes and Historic Collections
- We Use Industry Leaders PSA, PSA/DNA , JSA , SGC and MEARS for Authentication
- Credit Cards Accepted for Payments
- Knowledgeable and Accommodating Staff at all Levels of Service
- Quick Shipment of All Items
- Highest quality game used items, autographed items, and trading cards in the collectibles industry
- All Game Used and Autographed Items authenticated by Industry Leaders, Players, Teams, or Leagues
- Free Catalogs Sent to All Registered Users – Be Sure to Register Today!
- We are the Official Auction House of the Jackie Robinson Foundation.
SEE PRESS RELEASE HERE >>
- We are the official auction company of Comcast-Spectacor charities and raised over $25,000 for the charity in 2013!
- Partnered with South Jersey Red Cross to raise $5000 for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts - Record setting price of $2.1 Million for the T206 Wagner, the highest price ever for a baseball card at public sale
- We set another record with the sale of 1979-80 O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky Rookie Card $465,000. The same card last sold in 2011 for $94,000. Talk about return on investment!
- Here at Goldin Auctions, we also recently sold the 2003-2004 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection LeBron James 1/1 "Ultimate Logos" Autographed Logoman Rookie Card for $312,000! This Lebron James Rookie Card originally sold for $125 per 4-pack.
Our Founder Ken Goldin has been actively involved in collectibles since he was 11 years old in the 1970s, and placed his first advertisement at the age of 12. At that young age he developed an appreciation and keen eye for sports memorabilia and other collectibles and was a contributing price guide analyst for several publications in his teens. In the field of sports collectibles Ken has been credited for bringing the very best material to the masses by marketing on television and other media for over 20 years. In his career, Ken has sold over $600 million in the field of sports cards and memorabilia combined, a figure we believe to be by far the highest in the auction industry.
Ken has signed to autograph agreement virtually every key figure in sports over the past 50 years including Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Muhammad Ali, Joe Montana, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre, Shaquille O’Neal, Kobe Bryant, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Stan Musial, Magic Johnson, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemiuex, Dale Earnhardt, Cal Ripken Jr, Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey Jr, Alex Rodriguez, Nolan Ryan, just to name a few! In March 2005 Ken was named one of the 20 most influential people in the sports collectibles industry at the industry’s annual trade conference. Ken was an editor and price guide contributor on the industry’s first autograph handbook, The Sports Collectors Digest guide to autograph collecting. Ken was behind one of the most famous “finds” of the hobby, the famous warehouse find of over 50 cases of unopened 1951 Topps Baseball card blue backs and red backs. He has also sold three of the famous “Holy Grail” T206 Honus Wagner Baseball cards (including the only known uncut strip), Ken’s extensive knowledge, history, and contacts outside of the hobby will enable us to bring tens of thousands of unique items to auction in the future.
A Magna Cum Laude graduate of Georgetown University, Chris began working in the sports memorabilia business nearly twenty years ago. In 2005, he created Game Used Universe which quickly became the largest and most significant internet community of game used collectors and dealers;In the last few years, Chris has also developed solid relationships and conducted private sales directly with notable athletes, including hall-of-famers, and continues to establish himself as an advocate for professional players. Chris Cavalier is our vice president of consignments.
Phil has been a sports hobby icon since the early days of the business. He has been a full time dealer for over 40 years and has attended every National convention since its inception. He also sits on its board of directors. Affectionately known as “Mr Hockey USA” and “Philadelphia Phil”, Phil loves the hobby and will happy to talk to you about your card or memorabilia consignments.
Currently acts as Director of Auction Operations as well as Consignment Director. An avid comic book collector since childhood days, Rex has spent the past 20 years working for well known collectible powerhouses such as the Score Board Inc, Steiner Sports Marketing, Mitchell Marketing and Goldin Sports. Rex’s area of expertise is sports and non-sports focusing on sports memorabilia, comics, comic art, Hollywood memorabilia, science fiction collectibles. In his career Rex has worked with some of the industry's legendary icons such as Bob Kane, Stan Lee and Neil Adams.
Steve has been active in buying and selling cards for many years, going back to his high school days. More recently the head of the respective card departments at two major auction houses, he left that post at Legendary Auctions in 2014 to assume the mantle at Goldin Auctions. He has handled numerous high-dollar consignments (including the sale of the famed Dreier Collection) and has become highly regarded as a consultant for serious PSA Set Registry enthusiasts. A South Side Chicago native, Steve still works on selected non-sports card projects of his own, and maintains a fascination for poker playing, American muscle cars, and Superman collectibles.
Ken Goldin with Deidre Bolton of Fox Business
Ken Goldin with T206 Wagner on Bloomberg
Ken Goldin with Hobby Pioneer Dr. James Beckett